In which consist our service
This section is dedicated to the prevention of damage and claims management for those goods which due to their uniqueness, volume, size, value or criticality require specific attention.
Our services are required in light of the need for more specialized cover, which is the case of Project Cargo where cover is given for special cargo destined primarily for infrastructure and industrial projects over and above the usual transport policies. This coverage includes material loss and damage to the cargo, similar to insurance cover for traditional transportation, but in addition there is further coverage for consequential losses as a result of the damage occurring during the transportation of items which are considered critical for a project (ALOP).
Amongst the services provided include:
- Consultancy in analysis and management of risks during handling, transportation and storage.
- Evaluation of special cargo.
- Condition status.
- Inspection of mediums of transport and storage. Inspection of means of packaging, stowage and lashing. Sealing and unsealing of containers. Prior inspection of holds and hatch covers.
- Inspection of transport routes.
- Inspection during handling, loading and unloading operations (POL/POD).
- Damage survey including analysis of the causes and evaluation of the damage.
- Management of the salvage and destruction processes. Certification of destruction of the cargo.
- Claim reservation through the issuing of letters to protect the interests of our representatives.
- Management of construction and repairs.
Our international network of experts allows us to undertake projects throughout the world and during the entire transportation chain.
Our Claims Department have a Permanent Support Service 24/7 (SAP COMISMAR) which can be reached on Tel. + 34 626 491 491; email: email@example.com for support related to urgent claims during out of office hours.
COMISMAR often contrasts technical measures with their Technical Advisory Commission (TAC), composed of the main insurance companies which operate in Spain, in order to contribute to their plan of continuous improvement in their interventions. For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org