Directed to insurers, mediators, transporters, stockists, insured ... and in general to all parties involved in the transport chain.
- Historical summary of Maritime Insurance
- Insurance elements.
- Generic factors of transport insurance.
- Division of the insurance according to the insured object.
- Factors to be highlighted according to modalities.
- Terrestrial transport insurance.
- Maritime transport insurance.
- Air transport insurance.
- Insurance of works of art.
- Insurance of maritime liabilities and transport.
- Limitation and extension of coverage of the clauses.
- Form of policy in transport insurance.
- Types of policies in transport insurance.
- Breakdowns and losses.
- Regulatory news.
Resolved practical cases provided by COMISMAR.
Price of the publication 70 €
15% discount for member companies of the COMISMAR CTA and entities represented in the Lamet Foundation. Other additional discounts depending on the number of copies. Check in Comismar. Shipping costs not included: € 5 in Peninsula and € 10 in the Balearic Islands, Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla.
Francisco José García-Monteavaro is a Commercial Expert, Master in General Insurance by the Swiss Insurance Training Center and Master in Industrial Insurance by the E.O.I. Since 1967 he has been linked to the insurance sector, performing different positions of responsibility in the transport area of insurance companies such as GES, AIG, AM, REALE and in his last stage in CASER, as Technical Director of the Transportation and Theft Branch. For several years he has been Professor of Transport at the College of Insurance Mediators of Madrid and member of the Technical Advisory Commission of COMISMAR.